The MISSION of SPEED FOR NEED is to raise awareness and foster inclusion of those with special needs through participation in fitness events supported by the men of F3 Nation. Simply put, our goal is to help people get to the Finish Line and finish the race… their race.
By accomplishing our mission, the VISION of SPEED FOR NEED is a more aware, better connected, and accepting community that is inspired and empowered to serve.
Our Five Core Principles Are:
- Participation in SPEED FOR NEED Events are always free of charge to athlete-riders (Track Commanders)
- Participation in a SPEED FOR NEED Event is available to all those unable to complete a race on their own accord
- All Track Commanders will be met and fitted in a racing chair by an experienced F3 Nation driver, prior to the event, in order to ensure the highest level of safety
- The primary driver of the racing chair is a trained, responsible, member of F3 Nation, or has been approved by SPEED FOR NEED leadership
- The event Q is responsible for drafting a preblast, backblast, and coordinating the creation of a basic photo/video collection of the event, for the benefit of the Track Commanders and to memorialize the event.